Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Sunday Night Prayer

Heavenly Father, before I lay down to rest tonight , I thank you for all the blessings you have showered me and my family this week. Your Divine Protection that keeps me safe. Your Hand that directs my path. Your Eyes that watches over me. Your Ears that hears my cries and needs. Your Words that gives me hope & wisdom. Your Spirit that breathes life into me & sets me free. And your Heart that Loves me unconditionally & endlessly. Forgive me my Savior for all my shortcomings & my pride. For the times when I lack compassion, when I loose my temper, become overly critical and judgmental. Forgive me...

This moment with you is so wonderful and peaceful... I give you all that I am. The thoughts in my mind and the things deep in my heart I give to You. Purify them and sanctify them my God for You are Holy. Let your angels watch closely over me and my family in our sleep...

And if this be my last prayer before I lay down to rest,...may your Grace & Mercy find me worthy to be with You in Heaven forever, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment